Gepubliceerd op: 11-10-2019
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
• Completion of labeling activities according the daily operations schedule, priority label file and supervisor and coordinator instructions.
• Assure that all activities are handled according the approved procedures (Quality, Financial and EHS).
• Operator A: Trained in at least one activity type 1 from Table A and able to perform that activity in a correct way.
• Operator B: Trained and certified in independent completion of all activities with type 1 from Table A and certified for at least one activity type 2 from Table A. All these activities should be performed in a correct way.
• Make sure that the work area is clean and tidy at all times by adherence to 6S.
• Assure adherence to the environmental and quality management system requirements (e.g. ISO and AQR).
Direct Reports: -
Indirect Reports: -
Reporting to: Operations (Sr.) Supervisor
• Work and thinking level MBO 1 for Operator A
• Work and thinking level MBO 2 for Operator B
IMPACT OF POSITION
• Performing of daily warehouse and labeling activities according the required rules and regulations to serve the customer.
ABBOTT CORE COMPETENCIES
• Seek, understand and accept change.
• Treat change and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth.
• Take prompt action to accomplish objectives or completion of activities.
• Inform supervisor if procedures cannot be followed.
• Adheres the code of conduct and ethical principles.
• Works effectively and cooperatively with others.
• Is customer focused and delivers agreed goals.
• Needs to be accurate in work.
• Knowledge in reading, writing and speaking of the English language.
• Ability to cope with changing priorities.